50 circular routes to explore in some of Devonís most beautiful countryside
A lavishly illustrated guide to 180 of the most interesting and beautiful of Devonís churches
Explores the extraordinary richness of Devon's wildlife habitats: Estuaries, Farmland, Fresh Water, Heathland, Limestone and Chalk, Lundy, Moorland, Sand Dunes, Sea Cliffs, Sea Shore, Woodland, Wood, Pasture and Parkland.
Shows how to identify green lanes on the ground, how to recognise them on antique maps, and how to locate documents and other records which will reveal who used them in past times.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds