These three anthologies celebrating our natural environment are now available as a boxed set. The many poets featured include Blake, Tennyson and Wordsworth, as well as 20th century poets such as Ted Hughes, Philip Larkin, Denise Levertov, Andrew Motion and Sylvia Plath.
This volume comprises 190 poems by 133 poets: old favourites are joined by 20th century poetry from both sides of the Atlantic.
This anthology of poetry which celebrates fields, compiled by Common Ground, forms part of Common Groundås campaign to encourage greater awareness and celebration of the field¥a commonplace but much undervalued part of our countryside which demonstrates the relationship between nature and culture over thousands of years.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds