Growing Self-Sufficiency - How to enjoy the satisfaction and fulfilment of producing your own fruit, vegetables, eggs and meatBy Sally Nex
Growing Self-Sufficiency is a practical and inspirational guide to the everyday steps everyone can take to experience the satisfaction and fulfilment of providing for yourself.
Living on One Acre or Less - How to produce all the fruit, veg, meat, fish and eggs your family needsBy Sally Morgan
This book will give you everything you need to set up your own mini-farm, allowing you to live more self-sufficiently.
You don’t have to have a huge garden to grow your own vegetables. Square-metre gardening is the exciting new way to start a productive vegetable garden in a low-maintenance and manageable way. This book takes you thought it step-by-step.
By grouping the wisdom of the ages into categories that are quirky yet eminently sensible, Helen Nearing brings to life the contemporary relevance of some of the most profound chroniclers of our rural heritage.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds