A Renewable World builds on the best thinking on climate and energy to be found across the world, and integrates much of the research and campaign work being done by the World Future Council Ñ the work on feed-in tariffs, energy efficiency, sustainable agriculture, sustainable cities, future justice and the KidsCall campaign.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle is packed with ideas for cutting your consumption, reducing your rubbish, reusing, and recycling. It will also tell you where your old plastic goes to, what happens to your old glass jars, how they handle waste in other countries.
Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) has a central part to play in the future of health care, in the maintaining and creating health.
This volume comprises 190 poems by 133 poets: old favourites are joined by 20th century poetry from both sides of the Atlantic.
The renowned anthropologist Gerardo Reichel-Dolmatoff spent most of his working life among tribes living in the vast rainforests of the Colombian Northwest Amazon. This book brings together eleven of his essays and articles about the Tukano Indians.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds