Charles shares his organic, no-dig approach to soil and plants and the techniques that enable him to grow healthy, vibrant crops, with the sustainability in mind.
Published: February 2013 | Green Books
Published: June 2018 | Green Books
B&Bs, guest houses and small hotels offering organic, local and sometimes home-grown produce; self-catering accommodation on organic farms, generally in renovated farm buildings; camp sites on organic farms and smallholdings.
The Organic Baby & Toddler Cookbook is a comprehensive but easy-to-follow guide to feeding babies from weaning to toddlerhood. It recommends a seasonal, mainly raw or lightly cooked wholefood organic diet, emphasising raw food in spring and summer and lightly cooked foods in autumn and winter.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds