Though we love our oceans, we must learn to cherish them. This beautiful book, full of infographics, will help us realize how we cause it problems and how we might solve them.
9780857844774 | Published: January 2019 | Green Books
This gloriously illustrated book is a great resource for fruit-lovers everywhere. Packed with inspirational ideas and practical advice, it shows how orchard living can be incorporated into every lifestyle.
9780857843265 | Published: September 2016 | Green Books
You don’t have to have a huge garden to grow your own vegetables. Square-metre gardening is the exciting new way to start a productive vegetable garden in a low-maintenance and manageable way. This book takes you thought it step-by-step.
9780857842800 | Published: February 2015 | Green Books
Charles shares his organic, no-dig approach to soil and plants and the techniques that enable him to grow healthy, vibrant crops, with the sustainability in mind.
A book that dramatically demonstrates how nature has the power to heal and unify in our increasingly frenetic 21st-century world.
9780981565606 | Published: February 2009 | TKF Foundation
B&Bs, guest houses and small hotels offering organic, local and sometimes home-grown produce; self-catering accommodation on organic farms, generally in renovated farm buildings; camp sites on organic farms and smallholdings.
9781900322447 | Published: January 2009 | Green Books
Exploring the history, politics and practicalities of organic farming, Adrian Myers shows how the current techniques of agriculture and horticulture based on chemical fertilizers, which inevitably bring about the deterioration of soil life, cannot provide a long-term sustainable future for humankind.
9781903998694 | Published: October 2005 | Green Books
The Organic Baby & Toddler Cookbook is a comprehensive but easy-to-follow guide to feeding babies from weaning to toddlerhood. It recommends a seasonal, mainly raw or lightly cooked wholefood organic diet, emphasising raw food in spring and summer and lightly cooked foods in autumn and winter.
9781870098861 | Published: May 2000 | Green Books
A selection of articles in Resurgence 1990-1999. Authors include Wendell Berry, Lester Brown, Fritjof Capra, Ted Hughes and James Lovelock.
9781890132842 | Published: January 2000 | Chelsea Green Publishing
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds