A beautiful gift book filled with charming illustrations, it will take you through the facts and folklore of gardening, its history and curiosities.
Making the most of your Glorious Glut - Cooking, storing, freezing, drying and preserving your garden produceBy Jackie Sherman
Making the most of your Glorious Glut will help you to make the most of any over-abundance of fruit and vegetables. It contains over 250 recipes for using fresh produce in new and exciting ways, and also explains how to pickle, preserve, dry, bottle or juice your surplus fruit and vegetables so they can be enjoyed throughout the year.
Focuses on global connectivity and the role of new digital and traditional media in bringing people together to protect the worldås endangered wildlife and conserve fragile and threatened habitats.
Money and Soul opens up new methods of looking at, thinking about and using money. It points to a future where our ideas about money will be greatly epxanded, and there will be different kinds of money, with different social purposes, in circulation.
Mad Sheep is the account of one familyís struggle against a bullying and corrupt government agency
You may have heard of fly ash as an eco-friendly alternative to using portland cement in concrete, but until now there has been no easy guide to how it makes superior concrete, or to how to use it.
In recent years, Anderson has embarked on a mission to make his company, Interface Inc., a sustainable coporation by leading a worldwide war on waste and pioneering the processes of sustainable development.
9780964595354 | Published: November 1998
Published: November 1998 | Chelsea Green Publishing
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds