Living Above the Store - Building a Business That Creates Value, Inspires Change, and Restores Land and CommunityBy Martin Melaver
Provides a roadmap for creating sustainable businesses that strive to restore the communities and environments in which they operate.
An inspiring yet practical new book, Local Money helps you understand what money is and what makes good and bad money. It draws on the considerable track record of experimentation with local money around the world and gives ideas to those in the Transition movement and beyond about what has been tried, what works, and what to avoid.
This book explores organisations in rural Britain and Czech Republic whose goal is not to make profit but to meet social and environmental needs.
This book explores organizations in rural Britain and Czech Republic whose goal is not to make profit but to meet social and environmental needs.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds