This series of drawings by long-standing Resurgence artist Truda Lane evokes the magic of natural landscapes and of our inner worlds.
Whatever a writer's subject, landscape usually figures in the process or the product. Childhood environments, the natural world, place and memory all are part of the rich compost of prose and poetry. In this anthology, writers from many genres consider how this interaction between landscape and literature works.
Helen Nearing's testimonial to the life she and her husband Scott spent together, and to what they stood for: self-sufficiency, generosity, social justice, and peace.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds