A selected anthology of Vinobaås speeches and writings, and an valuable guide for all seekers of truth, non-violence and wisdom, and for those who value quality above quantity, and wholeness above fragmentation.
Features the work of over fifty artists including Robin Baring, Cecil Collins, Alan Davie, Morris Graves, Andy Goldsworthy, Andrzej Jackowski, Richard Long, John Meirion Morris, David Nash, Margaret Neve, Peter Randall-Page, Haku Shah, Jane Siegle, Evelyn Williams and Christopher Wood.
In this vivid and engaging narrative of her travels the poet speaks of those human depths that are beyond all superficial divisions, invoking the timeless order that is the culture of India, and which holds an urgent message for the spiritual renewal of humankind.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds