Perennial vegetables are a joy to grow. They are the clever way to garden and take care of the soil at the same time.
Perennial vegetables are a joy to grow. With a long harvesting season, they are the clever way to garden and take care of the soil at the same time.
In this ground-breaking book, leading sustainability educators are joined by permaculturists, literary critics, ecologists, artists, journalists, engineers, mathematicians and philosophers in a deep reflection on the skills that people need to survive and thrive in the challenging conditions of the 21st century.
Herbs for Home Treatment is a comprehensive guide to the use of herbal remedies to cure common ailments and improve your general health.
DIY skincare is fun, easy and empowering. This book is packed with safe, organic, eco-friendly skincare potions that you can make at home that are gorgeous yet affordable.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds