Growing Self-Sufficiency - How to enjoy the satisfaction and fulfilment of producing your own fruit, vegetables, eggs and meatBy Sally Nex
Growing Self-Sufficiency is a practical and inspirational guide to the everyday steps everyone can take to experience the satisfaction and fulfilment of providing for yourself.
From jam-jar posies to elaborate displays, this lovely book explains how to grow and create beautiful arrangements and make your special day unique, without costing the earth.
A stunning collection of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free recipes for committed vegetarians or people looking to expand their meat-free range. Each recipe gives family-sized quantities as well as scaled-up versions for groups as large as 50.
9780857840523 | Published: September 2014
Published: September 2014 | Green Books
If you have limited outdoor space and would like to grow your food, this practical illustrated guide will help you transform previously plant-free zones into thriving, beneficial and utterly beautiful food-growing areas.
No matter how small the outdoor space you have, this book will get you started on a new way of growing.
Gaiaís Kitchen offers a full repertoire of soups, main courses, salads, desserts, breads, cakes and biscuits. Alongside family-size quantities, the book includes communitysize quantities, making it invaluable for teaching centres, communities and anyone who wants to prepare a vegetarian banquet for thirty or forty friends.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds