This is the most comprehensive guide to foraging for wild mushrooms in UK and Northern Europe, perfect for both beginners and experienced foragers. It describes the best tasting fungi, where & when to find them, how to distinguish the edible species from poisonous lookalikes & when to leave an edible mushroom alone.
This most comprehensive guide to foraging for wild mushrooms describes the best tasting fungi, where to find them and how to detect poisonous lookalikes.
In this Briefing Robin Stott proposes solutions to the key problems that beset our present health system. He argues that if we are to develop a true public health service rather than a 'disease service', we must make radical changes to the decision-making processes.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds