Guides for architects, construction professionals and self-builders on the most environmentally friendly ways to build, retro-fit and retore homes for a sustainable, affordable and comfortable future.
An in-depth guide, with step-by-step instructions on how to select, mix and apply lime- and clay-based plasters, renders, paints and washes.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds