How Satish Kumar walked 8,000 miles from the grave of Mahatma Gandhi to that of John F Kennedy in a symbolic pilgrimage for peace and non-violence.
Here is the story of Kumar's 8000 mile pilgrimage from India to the USA, a symbolic walk for peace and non-violence from the grave of Mahatma Gandhi to that of John F Kennedy.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds