Autobiography of a Pilgrim
By (author) Satish Kumar
Key Selling Points
The extraordinary story of the man who walked 8,000 miles from New Delhi to Moscow, Paris, London, and Washington, DC, delivering packets of "peace tea" to the leaders of the world's four nuclear powers.
Promotional “headline”: a promotional phrase which is intended to headline a description of the product
No Destination is the exhilarating autobiography of Satish Kumar's life; his upbringing in India, his life as a Jain monk and his pioneering work as an ecologist.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds