This is the most comprehensive guide to growing, harvesting and processing nuts. Nut trees are perennials, requiring little maintenance or soil cultivation, so it is no surprise that nuts are the ideal forest garden crop.
How Satish Kumar walked 8,000 miles from the grave of Mahatma Gandhi to that of John F Kennedy in a symbolic pilgrimage for peace and non-violence.
Here is the story of Kumar's 8000 mile pilgrimage from India to the USA, a symbolic walk for peace and non-violence from the grave of Mahatma Gandhi to that of John F Kennedy.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds