With the help of this sensitive and supportive guide, you will learn how to both cherish the memory of the past and move on into the future.
The Natural Baby is a one-of-a-kind fully comprehensive guide to natural parenting, taking the reader on a week-by-week journey that starts from preconception, continues through a healthy holistic pregnancy right up to the first year with your child
The Organic Baby & Toddler Cookbook is a comprehensive but easy-to-follow guide to feeding babies from weaning to toddlerhood. It recommends a seasonal, mainly raw or lightly cooked wholefood organic diet, emphasising raw food in spring and summer and lightly cooked foods in autumn and winter.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds