A guide for communities to face the challenges of climate change and begin their 'energy descent'. The argument that 'small is inevitable' is upbeat and positive and utterly convincing.
The only comprehensive guide to Eco Centres in the UK and Ireland with over 150 places which offer courses or eco-days out
This Briefing describes the history and potential of the ecovillage movement – local communities which aim to minimise their ecological impact while maximising human wellbeing and happiness.
An evocative celebration of our rich meadow heritage and countryside traditions
Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) has a central part to play in the future of health care, in the maintaining and creating health.
The Organic Baby & Toddler Cookbook is a comprehensive but easy-to-follow guide to feeding babies from weaning to toddlerhood. It recommends a seasonal, mainly raw or lightly cooked wholefood organic diet, emphasising raw food in spring and summer and lightly cooked foods in autumn and winter.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds