A concise and easily accessible guide to reducing the effect you have on climate change.
It's time for us to tackle our car dependency. This inexpensive book is a practical guide to reducing car use by making changes - whether large or small - to our daily travel choices.
A simple A-Z guide packed with tips for saving money on everything from credit cards to car boot sales and toys to travel - whether it is managing your mortgage or your mobile phone, finding freebies or creating different ways of having fun which cost pence rather than pounds.
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle is packed with ideas for cutting your consumption, reducing your rubbish, reusing, and recycling. It will also tell you where your old plastic goes to, what happens to your old glass jars, how they handle waste in other countries.
Greening Your Office shows us why we should green up at work, and covers the many areas where more environmentally friendly initiatives can be put into practice in a simple A-Z format. It includes case studies of successes from offices both big and small to inspire others to follow in their footsteps.
Cycling to work: a beginnerís guide gives you all the information you need to get to work on your bike. Get fit, save money, and be green!
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds