Future Money explains how our money system is propelling us toward the self-destruction of our species – and what we should do about it. Future Money shows how our money system operates and could be reformed so it acts for the benefit of people and society rather than the opposite, and describes the obstacles that currently prevent that reform.
An informal account by Colin Tudge of a think-tank held at Schumacher College, Devon in November 2007, on Holistic Economics.
Outlines measures for building a healthier and more equal world and identifies key ways in which people can work together to transform economics.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- The Hempcrete Book - Designing and building with hemp-lime
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds