Click to find your local bookstore in UK or USA or buy from us.
Our ebooks are available from all good ebook retailers.
NEWS IN BRIEF . . .
- End of February 2020 the award-winning short film adaptation of Elisabeth Tova Bailey's memoir, The Sound of a Wild Snail Eating, will be screening at the KinoFilm Manchester International Film Festival.
- Naomi Slade is on the Roots and All podcast talking about the ways in which we use our apples and trees as both ornamental and edible additions to our own gardens, particularly from a design perspective.
- Listen to Charles Dowding on Joe Lamp'l's podcast here: "No-dig Gardening: A Convincing Case for Easier, More Productive Results" and "Using Compost the Charles Dowding Way"
- Alastair McIntosh is on the Mindrolling podcast, talking about integrating spirituality, environmental conservation and social activism. Listen to it here.
- Wilson Wall will be talking about growing native orchids at these events.
- Wilson Wall talks about how versatile orchids are on the Roots and All podcast and you can listen here.
- For a full schedule of Charles Dowding's 'no-dig' events click here.
- Mary Reynolds (The Garden Awakening in its 6th reprint!) interviewed on the Roots and All podcast here. 'Dare to be Wild', about her first steps in gardening is on Netflix in the US. She speaks about why she wrote the book on theplanetshine.com.
- For Geoff Dann's foraging events please click here. Listen to him speak about why we’re a nation of mycophobes here in the UK on the Roots and All podcast.
- Will 2019 bring another bumper harvest for mushrooms? Geoff Dann's Saturday Live interview on BBC Radio 4 is still on their site if you want to hear him.
Our Top Titles!