9781900322973 | Published: October 2011 | Transition Books
The Transition Handbook is the manual which will guide communities to face up to the challenges of climate change and peak oil, and begin their 'energy descent' journey. The argument that 'small is inevitable' is upbeat and positive, as well as utterly convincing.
9781900322188 | Published: February 2008 | Transition Books
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Fruit Tree Handbook
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds
- Future Money - Breakdown or breakthrough?