The Transition Handbook is the manual which will guide communities to face up to the challenges of climate change and peak oil, and begin their 'energy descent' journey. The argument that 'small is inevitable' is upbeat and positive, as well as utterly convincing.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds
- The Nature of Business - Redesigning for resilience
- Future Money - Breakdown or breakthrough?