Paperback Out of stock9781900322973 | Published: October 2011 | Transition Books
9781900322973 | Published: October 2011
The Transition Handbook is the manual which will guide communities to face up to the challenges of climate change and peak oil, and begin their 'energy descent' journey. The argument that 'small is inevitable' is upbeat and positive, as well as utterly convincing.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low-energy performance
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds
- The Nature of Business - Redesigning for resilience
- Future Money - Breakdown or breakthrough?