Paperback No longer our product9781603583329 | Published: March 2013 | Chelsea Green Publishing
9781603583329 | Published: March 2013
Modern Life: As good as it gets? examines how people can empower themselves with the necessary intellectual skills so they can lead truly self-determined lives in a complex world, and how we can put people and planet before profit.
Email to a colleague
Sort Books By
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low-energy performance
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds
- The Nature of Business - Redesigning for resilience
- Future Money - Breakdown or breakthrough?