An inspiring yet practical new book, Local Money helps you understand what money is and what makes good and bad money. It draws on the considerable track record of experimentation with local money around the world and gives ideas to those in the Transition movement and beyond about what has been tried, what works, and what to avoid.
Drawing on the practical experience of Transition initiatives and other community initiatives around the world, this guide powerfully shows how by working together the results can be far greater than the sum of their parts.
Paperback Out of stock9781900322430 | Published: September 2009 | Transition Books
9781900322430 | Published: September 2009
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds
- The Nature of Business - Redesigning for resilience
- The Fruit Tree Handbook