Whatever a writerås subject, landscape usually figures in the process or the product. Childhood environments, the natural world, place and memory¥all are part of the rich compost of prose and poetry. In this anthology, writers from many genres consider how this interaction between landscape and literature works.
Helen Nearing's testimonial to the life she and her husband Scott spent together, and to what they stood for: self-sufficiency, generosity, social justice, and peace.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low-energy performance
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds
- The Nature of Business - Redesigning for resilience
- Future Money - Breakdown or breakthrough?