Friendly, cool and easy to use, How to be a Student and Not Destroy Planet Earth! gives student living away from home all the information they need to cut their carbon emissions - both their own and their universityås.
Show how the world's economic elites, who continue to benefit by plundering the environment, have access to 'lifeboats' that insulate them from the resulting catastrophes.
Written by a humanure composter with over thirty years experience, this classic work now includes illustrated, step-by-step instructions on how to build a humanure toilet, a chapter on alternative graywater systems, photos of owner-built humanure toilets from around the world, and an overview of commercial composting toilets and systems.
Paperback No longer our product9780964425835 | Published: January 2006 | Jenkins Publishing
9780964425835 | Published: January 2006
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low-energy performance
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds
- The Nature of Business - Redesigning for resilience
- Future Money - Breakdown or breakthrough?