Richard Douthwaite and Gillian Fallon
Fleeing Vesuvius discusses the economic changes needed to cope with the current financial crisis and how we must develop self-reliant local communities for the future.
One of FEASTAs main roles is to build up a body of creative thinking about, understanding of, and support for the economic systems that must replace neo-liberalism. Contributors include Herman Daly, David Korten, James Robertson, Lothar Mayer and Aubrey Meyer.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low energy performance
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds
- The Nature of Business - Redesigning for resilience
- The Fruit Tree Handbook