Martin Crawford and Caroline Aitken
Explains how sustainable, responsible, and joyful natural enterprises differ from most jobs, and provides a framework for building a natural enterprise. Learn how to find useful partners , how to do world-class market research, how to innovate, how to build resilience into your enterprise, and how to avoid the land mines that sink small businesses.
Paperback No longer our product9781933392905 | Published: January 2009 | Chelsea Green Publishing
9781933392905 | Published: January 2009
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low-energy performance
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds
- The Nature of Business - Redesigning for resilience
- Future Money - Breakdown or breakthrough?