50 circular routes to explore in some of Devonís most beautiful countryside
A walking guide to 50 green lanes
Contains twenty-four circular routes which are suitable for walkers, horse-riders and/or mountain bikers, and which incorporate green lanes in the South Hams. Each chapter includes a map showing the walk, together with the history of the lane and the local area, wildlife, etc.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low-energy performance
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds
- The Nature of Business - Redesigning for resilience
- Future Money - Breakdown or breakthrough?