Richard Jefferies (1848-87) has long been recognised as an interpreter of English country life and a natural observer with few if any equals. He was an idealist, who believed that human beings could free themselves from outworn ideas and achieve a greatly enlarged spiritual and physical capacity.
- The Passivhaus Handbook - A practical guide to constructing and retrofitting buildings for ultra-low-energy performance
- How to Grow Perennial Vegetables - Low-maintenance, low-impact vegetable gardening
- The Transition Companion - Making your community more resilient in uncertain times
- How to Grow Winter Vegetables
- Organic Gardening - The natural no-dig way
- Hot Beds - How to grow early crops using an age-old technique
- Creating a Forest Garden - Working with Nature to Grow Edible Crops
- The Weeder's Digest - Identifying and enjoying edible weeds
- The Nature of Business - Redesigning for resilience
- Future Money - Breakdown or breakthrough?